The skin is a very precious organ of the body. Not only does good skin look good, it helps to fight diseases that otherwise cracked skin would let into the body. This is why the skin has to be handled with care and the things we use on them be scrutinized properly before applying. Including using good products, there are a few skin care tips one can easily follow to maintain a healthy skin. Some of them are:
• Eat healthy foods all the time.
• Get at least 7 hours of sleep daily
• Exercise often
• Use sunscreen or an umbrella when the sun is too hot. Use a moisturizer often.
• Drink lots of water
For the face:
• Always take off your makeup before going to bed.
• Exfoliate your face once in a while.
• Clean your makeup brushes once in 3 months
• Wear sunshades when the sun is too high up in the sky to prevent you from crinkling your eyes too much to see, thereby creating wrinkles on the face eventually.
• Avoid washing the face with hot water all the time.
Buying products for the skin, it is important to know the kind of skin one has, and what suits it. There are different kinds, all with their positive and negative properties.
• Normal skin: this kind of skin has is soft with an even, smooth skin tone. It has very little traces of oil on it and produces just enough to keep the skin glowing and looking healthy.
• Dry skin: this kind of skin has a low level of oil, lacks sufficient water content, is often flaky and feels tight after being wiped. Although it is mostly common as one tends to grow older, it can still be managed with the right moisturizers.
• Oily skin: this kind of skin produces more oil than necessary and is often due to hereditary factors, diet or hormones. This kind of skin is very prone to acne and enlarged pores and should be cared for properly. One way to do that is to clean the skin regularly to remove all the oil.
• Sensitive skin: this kind of skin gets irritated easily and everything that is applied on it has to be handpicked by a good expert or dermatologist to avoid adverse reactions.
• Combination skin: this kind of skin produces oil around the T-zone of the nose and forehead, but does not produce oil on the cheeks, eyes and mouth area. The skin treatment for this type of skin involves taking care of each region separately.
There are different types of products for the skin. Facial cream is used on the face to keep it glowing. Eye cream is used around the eyes to ease the pressure using them all day causes, and reduce the speed at which wrinkles form around it. Anti-aging creams are used for wrinkles. Soaps, toners and moisturizers are used to keep the skin looking healthy and keep off bacteria and sunburns. Facial cleansers are used for removing makeup and cleaning the face. These things help to keep the skin looking young and healthy.
You can get all these on our cosmetics store online on the no 1 online marketplace in Rwanda. Shop from brands like Nivea, Dove, Byphasse, Vaseline and Olay, to mention a few. Get quality products and give your skin a constant treat.