It is a used but in good condition An automatic or self-winding watch is a mechanical watch in which the mainspring is wound automatically as a result of the natural motion of the wearer to provide energy to run the watch, making manual winding unnecessary. watch winds itself using a weight inside the watch that oscillates to put tension on the mainspring through the random motion of the watch wearer's arm. Batteries not included — or needed.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.