The Samsung Galaxy Note Edge is one of the late-2014 flagships for the company, announced alongside the Galaxy Note 4 via simultaneous events in New York, Berlin and Beijing in September 2014. It shares many of the same design elements, as well as all of its internal specs, with the Note 4. It\'s distinguished by the fact that it\'s made out of plastic, rather than metal, and has a very unique flexible AMOLED display that curves sharply off of the right edge of the device.
Safety tips for buyers
- Meet the seller in a public place that you are familiar with
- Don’t pay for anything before checking the quality of the product you are getting
- Avoid advance payments through Western Union or other services
- Beware of unrealistically low prices
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit/debit card number)