The Device is a monolithic integrated high voltage,high current four channel driver To simplify use as two bridges each pair of channels is equipped with an enable input. A separate supply input is provided for the logic, allowing operation at a lower voltage and internal clamp diodes are included.This device is suitable for use in switching applications at frequencies up to 5 kHz.Specifications:*600mA OUTPUT CURRENT CAPABILITY PER CHANNEL*1.2A PEAK OUTPUT CURRENT (non repetitive) PER CHANNEL*ENABLE FACILITY*OVERTEMPERATURE PROTECTION*LOGICAL 0 INPUT VOLTAGE UP TO 1.5 V (HIGH NOISE IMMUNITY)*INTERNAL CLAMP DIODESApplications:*They are designed to accept standard DTL or TTL logic levels *They drive inductive loads (such as relays solenoides, DC and stepping motors) and switching power transistors.
Seller: FARANUX ELECTRONICS
Safety tips for buyers
- Meet the seller in a public place that you are familiar with
- Don’t pay for anything before checking the quality of the product you are getting
- Avoid advance payments through Western Union or other services
- Beware of unrealistically low prices
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit/debit card number)