There are tools that every cook requires in the kitchen to have a good experience at the table. These tools form the essential kitchen tools. Examples includes tongs, rubber spatula, slotted spoon, whisk e.t.c An easier way to categorize these tools are by the set of functions performed like slicing tools, spoons and ladles, openers e.t.c. We have put together a list of what we believe should not be missing in your kitchen.
• Bakeware such as baking pans, roasting pans and racks, baking sheets, baking dishes, muffin tin and loaf pan.
• Blenders and food processor for pureeing food items.
• Colander for draining while preparing your meals. Make sure to get one with feet and also make sure to get one which can easily fit into your sink.
• Cookware such as skillets, pans and the likes.
• Cutting boards either made of wood or plastic.
• Knives either a chef's knife, paring knife or a serrated knife.
• Measuring spoons and cups.
• Storage containers for storing things in the refrigerator or freezer.
• Utensils such as heat-resistant spatulas, vegetable peelers, mallet, whisk, tongs, ladle, grater and many more.
• Decide whether you want to buy the utensils in sets or individually. Buying in sets will be more economical and when you buy in sets, your utensils will match better giving your kitchen a particular theme. However, when you buy your utensils individually, you will have better control of the quality and type of utensil you get.
• Decide on the type of utensil you really need to get for your kitchen
• Decide on the material of utensil to get for your kitchen. This decision may be based on preference, the central décor or theme of your kitchen or any other factor. You can choose between wooden, stainless steel, aluminum, plastic or Teflon materials for your utensils.
• Determine the quality of utensil you wish to get. This depends on the brand and also on the amount of money you are willing to invest in getting new kitchen tools. When you invest in high quality sets of utensils, they will serve you for a long time, especially when handled properly.
• When buying your kitchen tools, make sure to get a storage container for them as a key to long lasting kitchen utensils and tools is good storage after use.
Jumia offers a variety of kitchen tools and utensils online at affordable prices. Get all your kitchen cookware and bakeware products without stress. Shop now and pay cash on delivery.