We are glad to invite you to take part in our Agriculture Training Programs that will be held at Indepth Research Services (IRES) training facilities in Nairobi, Kenya & Kigali, Rwanda .
In these workshops, you will learn how precision agriculture and modern-day farming practices impact farming operations and agribusiness around the world with regard to the #Envision2030 Sustainable Development Goal: “ End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture ”
By participating in one of our training programs, you will be able to strengthen your skills while learning new techniques.
NB: Discount of up to 25% for group registrations (3 or more participants).
Get started by selecting any of our Agriculture Training Programs Below!
Course Date Venue
ü Integrated Soil Health and Fertility Management Course-17th – 21st September 2018 Nairobi Kenya
ü Food Security in an Urbanizing Society Course 17th – 21st September 2018 Nairobi Kenya
ü Agro Entrepreneurship & Market Facilitation Course 17th – 21st September 2018 Nairobi Kenya
ü Microsoft Excel for Agriculture Professionals Course17th – 21st September 2018 Nairobi Kenya
ü Small-Scale Livestock Development and Extension Techniques Course24th – 28th September 2018 Nairobi Kenya
ü Food Security in an Urbanizing Society Course 01st – 05th October 2018 Nairobi Kenya
ü Value Chain Development and Market Linkages Course 1 01st – 05th October 2018 Kigali Rwanda
ü Agro Entrepreneurship & Market Facilitation Course 08th – 12th October 2018 Nairobi Kenya
View Our Agriculture Course Catalogue
In the event that you currently do not require training, we would appreciate any referral of someone would be interested in our training & their email address.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit card number...).
- Find out from your friends or on the internet about the experiences of previous students.
- Ask your contact if he works directly for the structure indicated in the listing.
- Make sure you understand the financial procedures and conditions.