This is 14 Pin DIL IC Socket Adaptor The idea of a DIP socket is to allow easy insertion/replacement of chips in existing circuits. With the way we abuse ICs in BEAM technology, it\'s a good idea to use these where possible. The 14 pin version is usable with the LM324 and any other 14 pin DIP\'s.
Safety tips for buyers
- Meet the seller in a public place that you are familiar with
- Don’t pay for anything before checking the quality of the product you are getting
- Avoid advance payments through Western Union or other services
- Beware of unrealistically low prices
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit/debit card number)